About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Chapter 119(Bad mood...Sad...Mad..Angry..Why all negative??)

Today early morning wake up feel like want jump back to bed and sleep..Kk..
Go to school..Be good girl...Haha..
Than at school..
PBSM started..
Play game..
What game??
Weird game..Search for pen..
Than sad thing happen..
Hate la the feeling..
Zhi Een..Not I want say you..You say you wait us there..When we ask about the pen..You say don't know..
Who do wrong right now..

Than still need sit-up for 20times..You want us tired dead is it..Grrr..
Of cause feel like want to scold people but just kick the wall...
Later sit back our original place and very "bu shuang" look..
That time I saw Zhi Een get all the pity from the PBSM member..Hate la..
Than fine liao..Saw "him" also at there..Make me think something..
Sigh..Already no mood..Already felt like want to cry out loud but told myself patient..
Than learnt something from "Shi Yu"(Is it the spelling??)
Mood back to normal but still a bit bu shuang lo...

Than Pei Li's sister came and ask me and Kit Ying what happen??
At first I said "you won't say out than I say..If you say out, I quiet.."
Than she smile only..Ookay lo..Say lo..

Than went to "Old Taste" to eat..Hungry mah..
At there..Make me feel tired and want to burst to cry..
Later May and Ying say back the thing..I cry already..
I don't know how many day I wanted to cry but I tell myself patient..
Now I really hope I can more focus at "TRIAL EXAM"..
I want all "A and B"..
So must improve~~~

Kya~~
When "Shi Yu" asked us to balut hand thing..We took some cute picture..Haha..


Nice hand la Kit Ying..Lolzz..



I know I look stupid..Lolzz..Actually I smart de..

Kla end here wor..

Write at 25.07.09 by -VoN S@N-