About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Monday, July 20, 2009

Chapter 116(He such a nice guy..XPP)

Last Saturday got PBSM..After that I ask Kit Ying and Hui Yen help me gave letter to him..(Who him??CS...XPP)
I feel very pai seh le that time..
Gave him jor..I said to him "Don't let other ppl see.."
He say "Oo...Okay..."
He look quite shock bah..

Sigh..Now I think another thing..
Today back to school..
Thought got something will happen but nothing happen..Phew..Lucky la..
I admit is lucky..
I think he type of guy sure bunch of girl like..I maybe standing at a corner only..
What more letter..Sure a lot of girl gave him letter so he feel is normal..
I think la..
He cool what..=P

Haiz...If can write who the guy so good..=P

Write 20-07-09 by -VoN S@N-