About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, July 24, 2009

Chapter 118(Sad..Current no mood..)

Sigh..Why I so dumb can fall in love with him..
Ahh~~~...
Hate myself a lot!!
I really hate it..
He really a dangerous person!!!
Next time call him "Danger Shun"!!
Lolzz..Like I say a friend also better what..
But he like don't care don't care...
Hate la..
These day so blurr..
Is like a mist..
Tomorrow got PBSM..Not sure want to talk to him..He also won't talk to me de la..T..T
Facebook can't log in again??
I hope later can ba..Haha..XPP..Blog and facebook my favourite...
To him..I really really "L" him..
But maybe I want him to be my friend..A bestfriend..Maybe..Haha..

O.oo..Mushroom think a lot of thing..Yeah!!No homework...Sigh..Still need revision O.oo..
Yes de..For PMR and future..I will get my best to score all "A"..(That Bear told me to say so..Haha)

I "L" you a lot..
Muakzz..
Hehe..

Write at 24.07.09 -VoN S@N-