About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, August 7, 2009

Chapter 121(Err..Just want uptade ba..)

Trial exam finish..Phew~~~
But real PMR is near...Scare..
What a cute thing...Lolzz..
Is furry but imagine its near me..I might shout..Wakaka..
Tomorrow go "OLD TASTE" yam cha..
Lolzz..Girl yam cha place should be high class a bit..Not like guy..Mamak Stall can jor..=P

Today feel unlucky day again..
Make May and Ying bu shuang me..
But the problem is I don't know what I done to Ying ba..
Sorry..
I really don't know..Not I fake or what..Just don't know..=="

But I really love you both..Not that kind of love..Mean friendship love lor..Muakzz..
Sigh..
Maybe maybe I will study later ba..Who tell me not smart..T..T..

Klo..

End here..

Write at 07-08-09 by -VoN S@N-