About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, August 14, 2009

Chapter 123(Can I said I no mood right now??)

I don't know how to describe my feeling right now..
Actually is a easy thing but I just want make it complicated..
Hmmm~~


I look weird..XPP

Sigh..I know I just try act happy..No matter how..
Alert!!Study Study..I already start my revision jor lo..
Kekeke...

Tomorrow got school..First 4period..Can play..Later that have to study..Lolzz..
Sigh..Actually feel like want to write write a lot of thing but than think twice..Just keep inside my heart..When is the time..I might write it out..=P

Deng deng deng..I addicted to vitagen right now..Lolzz..Actually is about few week jor..Everyday buy from school..Haha..

Sigh..
Feel tired and not feeling well..
Well..I not a girl usually sick..Wakaka..
So later maybe have some nap than go tuition..Whoa!!Today is GEO!!Wait..Should be BI and GEO..Hehe..
XPP

Kla..End here O.oo..

Write at 14-08-09 by -VoN S@N-