About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Chapter 128(4th day of the holiday...)

Hmmm..Current reading a comic tittle "Waltz wa Shiroi Dress de"..Quite like a historical romance..Hmm..The story quite like triangle love mean A love B and confused C while C love A and hate B meanwhile B love A and dislike C...Something like that..

Well, actually the story quite nice but quite pity the "C" because A and B going to be together..
The story is a nice yet sad story..

Sigh, I remember I asked May if I just simple like a guy in school just to forget "him"..Is it the best ways but I know is not..Because I felt is like playgirl style and May also told me not to..

Now I really fall in love with K.O.3an Guo..Every episod I sure can laugh until sot sot but is a nice show..

I always wonder how are you today, always want to see you so I wish time go very slow meanwhile holiday can fast fast finish..I mean this 10 day of holiday..

Kla..End here..

Write at 25.08.09 by -VoN S@N-