About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Chapter 122(Tuition Trial arr!!)

Damn..PTP Trial coming..Another pressure..T..T
Sigh..No mood arr..
I wonder why he will make me feel like TWJ..Grrr...
Like today he can make me hyper mood but tomorrow my mood will be down..
Can someone explain to me why??
T..T

Hmmm...
I fall in love with my bro's blazer..I mean his prefect blazer..Wakaka...
It look cool..Kekeke..
Sigh..~~

Pity Porcupine cause next week his school having trial and PTP also having trial..
Double pressure but for him that kind of brain..Haiz..Nothing to say la..
He sure can score a lot of Vitamin "A" de..
Haha..

Ying make new blog..=D..
Nah..Waiting her newest post..Lolzz..
Ahhh...
I no mood arr right now..
Really no mood..

Kla end here wor..

Write at 11.08.09 by -VoN S@N-