About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Chapter 127(Sigh..Boring Holiday)

I admit I already addicted on playing Pet Society..These is some of my friends include me..
Sigh..Just starter a wonderful holiday than I already start to miss him..Imagine I can't see him for 10day..Whoa..Don't dare to imagine..Hehe..

Hmmm...All I know holiday week, teacher already gave me a bunch of homework..@..@
Hope can do finish in these day..Muahaha..

Pet Society lvl up again..Weee~~
Sigh..May May seem angry again because I help Ying play..Haiz..
I know I help Ying play so I gave you some gift mah..Don't angry lo..Muakzz..I promise when my I got another large crop..I will give you one...Hehe..XPP..Don't angry lo..

Tada~~
Today dad and bro went to Penang..For what??Marathon aka running event...
So left me, mom, Bobby and Bubble(The useless doggie..)...
Hehe..Automatic I sure control the computer..Lolzzz..
Still need to study or not my future will full of mist..I want is clear future..=D

Of cause right now..
I feel comfortable but if let me think of him..I will feel very confused..Too many question mark inside my brain that I still searching for solution or any answer..

Yesterday I asked Ying will she let people know that she got blog..
Her answer said to me no..She said that blog is her diary..My blog maybe I can let people know but not school..

Why??Easy..I don't trust my school's friends unless is my close friends example Kit Ying, Sook May, etc etc...Beside that..I have no idea..

Ookay la..Busy playing Pet Society....

Write at 22.08.09 by -VoN S@N-