About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Monday, August 17, 2009

Chapter 124(Am I started to forget you??)

Ching Hui drew for me last week..So cute but I lost it..T...T
Sigh..PMR arr!!!Must study..Study..Study..

Hmm..I wondering..I thinking..I guessing..
To him..I like him..But maybe is just my guessing..I know he my dreaming prince but too bad I not her princess..

Now my feeling toward to him is confused..Hyper confused..I know May said before that I still love him de but I just cheating myself that I hate him, forget him and so many thing..
I feel tired..I feel myself is useless..

Sigh..Later Tuition got exam and is BM..Pls hope me can get good result at Tuition..I really want to be a success person in my life..I mean it..

Kla..End here..

Write at 17.08.09 by -VoN S@N-