About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, August 21, 2009

Chapter 126(Holiday...Hmm..)

Today I and Yen only go to school..We both very good girl de..Wakaka..Kla..
I don't know I should be happy or sad or what...I know I confused..I confused what I saw..
I know that I can't forget easily..
I know I sensitive..
I just so useless..
Hmmm...

I don't know is I too sensitive or I too like him..
I just have a weird feeling when a girl too close..You know what I mean by too close..
Hmmm..
Really no mood arr!!!
I don't know what I really want..
I don't know how he felt..I don't ever know why I must like him..

Every moment I can feel he near..I feel nervous..Just want avoid but still want see him..Haiz..

Write at 21.08.09 by -VoN S@N-