About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Monday, May 10, 2010

Chapter 199(Thinking..Hmmm..)

Hmmm..Like I say..I want update!!!Weee~~

Sometimes what my brother said is correct..
What thing??
Ai..Nothing..Tee Hee..
Although our relationship is just friends but I will remember every moment I and you all..XD

Now I won't use you all as my illusion but I will always remember you all..^o^

Who??
ELISE WONG
STEPHANIE@YOONG CHING
ED-LYN
TIFFANY@MUNKAR
MICHELLE TEH

and many more..I love you all..Muakzz..

Today I bu shuang is not cause of Chun Yuan but someone else that is Emelia..
Sorry Chun Yuan but I never bu shuang you..I just don't like Emelia show that face..Like she the boss..Ishh~~..Dislike her..

Our new club??PLAY MORE,LEARN MORE...Weee~~~
Gonna make the carta organisasi but not now..Tee Hee..

Write at 10.05.2010 by -VoN S@N-