About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Chapter 204(Regret or what??)

My head is really pain and pain..
I miss how we last time when we are friends..We both will talk a lot a lot of rubbish thing and we will still find something to talk even don't have topic..

Is all my wrong..
I really love... but is like the more I love the more I will scare of a lot of thing but I really never regret to with you..
I feel very happy..Really happy..I really don't want let you go but what thing also happen so............

Can I cry now??Is really making my heart pain..Is really pain..

I really hope you can sometimes care me more whenever I say no need you care but now I more hope you can find your own favourite girl when we both not together for one day..I wish you always happy O.oo..^^

Sorry for my selfish..All I can said now is sorry because............................(let it be secret..)

Write at 28.05.2010 by -VoN S@N-