About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Chapter 202(A month with full of busy thing to do..Phew)

Sorry if mommy left you alone again..My dear bloggie..T^T

Err..
Yesterday over Citrawarna..Don't know I should be happy or not..Yesterday play until very sot sot..Hyper dao..=P

At bus yesterday really don't want let him go..*being too selfish*..

Phone lost so I guess I will simply think a lot a lot of negative thing..Haipp...

Ookay ookay..Exam tomorrow so what should I do??Study la..O,oo

And dear bloggie..
Since your mom(me) got exam so I will seldom blog but don't worry..After exam..Hehe..X3

Write at 23.05.2010 by -VoN S@N-