About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Monday, May 31, 2010

Chapter 205(Another worst day for me..@@)

I today skipped my tuition cause of one reason that is slept late..TT..Ookay..Tonight have to be fully awake to study science..@..@

Today at school I was like too tired so became a bit too active..Is like I become a very very sot sot girl..Haha..
Play with May and Xue Yi during we at Esso..Haha..=PP

Ookay..
Went back to class..So what today exam??Account and BI paper 2..^^..
During the exam for account..I really having a super emo bad mood..
Is started when he keep on saying me "lanci"!!!
I don't like and stop it..Like you are not "lanci" during Science..If like that..I am way better to compared with you..Keep on say me..Why I can't "lanci" and why you can??

When you said me that time pls think about yourself..Think about you got "lanci" or not!!!
You know is really hurt mah..Form 1 is like that, now is like that!!

Grrrr..Super bad mood when doing account and super tired but the account paper really don't want make me sleep..
OMG..I got different answer between Pei Li and Chun Yuan..@.@..

Ookayla..Wish me good luck for this mid year exam..Hehe..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO WEN TYNG AND PEI LI!!!

I miss you and love you very much but you hurt me so deeply..T^T

Write at 31.05.2010 by -VoN S@N-