About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Chapter 206(Weee~~~..XD)

Today Pjk exam really shoik lo keep on asking friends for answer..Haha..

Geezzz..
Never pujuk me still want me to forgive you..Bluekzz..That impossible cause now I just want to give you some hint to make me happy..^^

Hmmm..
In the same times I will still avoid you cause I really don't know how to trust myself, I don't have that confident..

For holiday!!
I must:
  • go out play!!
  • go friend's house??Example May??
  • earn money by helping dad??
  • study study or can say revision..^^
  • be a very good girl..O.oo

Holiday is a happy while torture for me..T^T cause no phone for me to sms..
Thinking want take back sim card on Sunday gua..Thinking..Haha..

Kla..
Focus games..Haha

Write at 04.06.2010 by -VoN S@N-