About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Chapter 223(Weee~~..I still kid arr??Haha)

I love this photo..Hehe..XD..
Oh well..Koperasi's day is over jor..=X..TT..I want to eat sausage,wedges,spaghetti,fried ice-cream and so so on..=X

During Koperasi's day..I keep on playing,eating and enjoying..Today I play with Kiko(May),Hui Yen and Xue Yi..All run here,search for food and avoiding people who forcing us to buy food..=3

Geezz..I don't want eat canteen food..=PP..Arghh..I so tired right now..I want to sleep..@.@
Later have to clean house again..=X
I want to buy a lot of thing le..How??XD

Save money lo..Haha..
I want to play and run again but I really got no energy la..><...
Weee~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyway..Is time for me to oi oi..Night..Muackzz..Love you all..

Write at 30.06.10 and 01.07.10 by -VoN S@N-