About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Chapter 218(What happen??)

I been so lazing in school these day..Arghh..
I feel like sleeping at class every moment when I feel boring..=P

Haizz..
I really want to kill Chee Yeow making Yi Hui so sad..
I really feel pity when I saw Yi Hui the forcing smile..I really want to slap Chee Yeow if I can but I know Yi Hui sure don't want me to do that..

4SK1 is like a super big family..We dislike some people but in same times we still like a friends..Hmmm..Maybe I just too naive..

Today I was so blurr at recess time..I talked with Kiko(May) so we both chit chat cause we having a same topic than Crystal(Ying) asked me "who??" than I was like "huh" than she said "what also don't tell her.." than Kiko said "Az la"..Than I "O.o."

Not I don't want tell you but is not a thing about you and you don't know so I tell Kiko is she know the things about I said..=X

So I went back to class with a moody mood..Haixx.."There she go..Emo..==""
Bluekzz..

Than go back home..I felt super boring so I sms Kiko to come her house than she replied me "you free arr..=="" Than I reply "ya.."

At Kiko's house, we both chit chat at her room..Haha..
I learn a lot of thing from her..Thank Kiko..Muackzz..*hug*
Than stay her house from 2.30pm till 5pm..Hehe..She is a cute,pretty and smart girl(Smart doesn't mean study la because she is lazy..Haha..)

Than go home..
Saw my relationship is not with her(Crystal) so aikzz..Just put back to single la..
Like I said..I sense something will happen after the holiday so I never expect to ask her anything..
Sometimes is better don't care a thing or not it will hurt so deeply..
Right??

Wait..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SOON SOON JIE!!
Weee~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gah..
I think I should do addmath..Right??XD
Kla..I ciaozz first..Tomorrow sure will update gua..Haha..This my blog..=P..

Write at 22.06.2010 by -VoN S@N-