About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Chapter 210(Shrek..Nice show..XD)

Today so happy cause is my day with "you"..Haha..

Let me see today I bump to who??
  • Yi Hui
  • Chee Yeow
  • Yi Jie
  • Amirul
Guess that all..Haha..^^..
Want to watch toy story with "you"..Geeezzzz...
I so tired but want to watch a lot a lot of show..Yeah..Finally take a pic with "you" although I told "you" not to post at facebook..Bluekzz~~

Haizz..TT
Really hope "you" will stop making me fall for you more deeply..Pls..I don't know how to describe but haizz...

I got back my thing..Weeee~~~..What thing??Secret..Haha..

Kla..
I really tired to post..Let it be today secret..n.n

Write at 09.06.2010 by -VoN S@N-