About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Chapter 213(Still in bad mood??)

My mom's parcel came yesterday..
At first I was happy because I knew I was going to get a cute pair of slipper but is disappointed me cause I only get a shirt which I know I not going to like it so much..

So because of this, my mood is down..Totally down although my sister tell me get the legging but with my totally down mood, I really ignore her..
My mom called me and try to make me happy but I not that happy, I can't get anything I want..

Yesterday addmath tuition..Aii~~..One word to describe my feeling that is boring at tuition..
Hmmm..
Don't know why I can feel Monica doesn't like me so so much..Is it my sixth sense telling it??I don't know and I don't want to care cause now my favourite tuition is account!!

Feel like buying a new phone but sure get scold by my dear parent..=X

Feel like telling out what happen yesterday at tuition..Why I will feel it..
Is happen like this..(Maybe I do edit some but is similar like this)

We all doing out addmath than Monica asked AZ something about chapter 6??
Than I just told her that "you no need ask him, he sure said don't know."
Monica said "did I ask you??"(With a tone which I don't really like..=P)
Than I said "you really no need to ask him although he already learn at school cause he don't know."
Monica again using a same tone and said "did I ask you"..
I just said "cause we are same class and I just help him to answer you..==""
So Monica just ignore me and ask Jason??
I just said "you no need ask him(Jason) cause he lagi tak tahu..=X(Sorry if I being mean..)"

Geezz..
Don't know why she like to talk to them..
Maybe like I said..They(Jason and AZ) are like more highclass??
Haixx..
Maybe next time I addmath tuition is better be a quiet girl although I am not..Haha..=P

Tomorrow account account..
Account's tuition is way nicer than addmath's tuition because all people is playing around..Not all la but mostly and we are enjoying..=X

Write at 16.06.2010 by -VoN S@N-