About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Monday, June 28, 2010

Chapter 222(Really rainbow appears on sky??)

Like I said is it really rainbow appears on sky??I wish so but ZJ(Porcupine) telling me that rainbow will gone..Ookay..So everything settle with Chin Yee..One of my close friend last time but she somehow change to another person but now I wish she will back to her normal..=3

I really feel that the storm actually is just hide behind the rainbow..I try all my best to let the storm go away but it doesn't go..PHOEBE!!Stop thinking..K??
Try try..TT

Today Koperasi Day..During Koperasi the hour..Me and Kiko(May) keep on walking,running,siao at dewan kesidang..Searching for food..Not I don't want play with Crystal(Ying) and Chin Yee but I know they both is not really a hyper active like me when I on the mood of super hyper active..Haha..Plus I don't know how I really love Kiko a lot..Hehe
Still I got play with Crystal and Chin Yee de..Muahaha..Never skip out Xue Yi..I playing around..XD
Teasing Form 6 people..XD..

So went back to class..Weee~~
Wait..My mood is from hyper active become scary..=X
I was sitting with Yi Hui until Sivik period..When I went back my place..The creepy Chee Yeow like so friendly with me..I was like huh??Scary~~

Lolzz..Ookay la..Don't want to think so much..Just want to enjoy enjoy..><..Meeps..Is not like I won't meet new people..Tee Hee~~

Write at 28.06.2010 by -VoN S@N-