About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, June 11, 2010

Chapter 211(O.O)

My mood now is like "so moody+weird+confused=don't know what.."

I still thinking about yesterday the prank I done on him..Muahaha..Really fun till..

This is how I started..Well, since I got back my beloved baby sims card so I ask May to borrow one of her phone to me..
Just borrow few day until my sister get her iphone and I can get her phone..Tee Hee~~


So since I so boring yesterday so I prank on him that I am(Shemaine)..Haha..

The details about what I have done arr..Want to post??Hmmm..*thinking*..Hmmm..No~~..

Geezz..Today I really don't know how to say "hi" to "you sis"..I actually know she there but I just don't have the mood or can I just want to ignore it..I know it might be rude but my mood is really not that good..I know my own condition..Whenever I not in the mood, I will try to ignore some people if I want to..

Just now I keep on telling "you" to be friend back although I really don't want to but I really feel that "you" will leave me alone..My heart is like a pure glass that is too fragile until I scare it will break..I know myself I can't stand all the sadness..I really want to find a friend to talk with but I don't know who so at the end I will leave it to my blog..My only favourite place to let my type whatever I feel and said..^^

Xue Yi asked me why I no mood but I don't know how to tell her..
I just want to rest or let me do something happy..Haizz..


I miss "you" and love "you" a lot..


Write at 11.06.2010 by -VoN S@N-