About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Monday, June 21, 2010

Chapter 217(Tired tired..)

Today school reopen..Phew..I feel so sesat and tired because not having a good sleep..=X

So went back to class and having a boring mood..Haixx..
Hmmm..My this time exam, my result is worst..I have to study study study..@.@..

Feel a lot of stress but I should get used of it..Muahaha..

Oh ya,
Yesterday celebrate FATHER's DAY at Pyramid watching Karate Kid..=3
Daddy, I love you so much..
You always strict to me but you still give me freedom..^^

Geeezzzzzz...
Just now sivik time having a bad mood again..Haixx..
I feel so tired now..I want to sleep but can't..TT


I look like a cute "boy"..Haha..XD..
I know la..I not pretty,not cute but this pic I feel so boyish..XP

Hmmm..
I really feel something negative will happen le..What thing??
I don't know but I can feel..
Maybe is I think too much gua..

Can't wait for the WEDNESDAY(Hope can la~~)

Write at 21.06.2010 by -VoN S@N-