About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Monday, June 7, 2010

Chapter 208(Is it truth??)

I love SNSD's song~~
Haha..

Especially Oh!,Gee,Run Devil Run,Cabi and Genie..Oh well..Still searching more nice song from SNSD..XD
Who I love/like in SNSD??=3
  1. Taeyeon
  2. Jessica
  3. Yoona
  4. Tiffany
  5. Seohyun
  6. Yuri
  7. Sooyoung
  8. Hyoyeon
  9. Sunny
Oh well,they all are all pretty pretty girl..XD

Hmmm..Ookay..
I got a bad feel for friends relationship..
Hmmm..I don't know but the feeling is like you don't know when will happen..Is like an automatic boom "tic-tok tic-tok but when it going to explode??I don't know.."

I very happy I got friends but is they gonna treat me truth from the bottom of the heart like I do??
For some friends treat me bad ookay la but some I really hope "you" really treat me like a truth friends..
Who??
  • May
  • Zhen Jian
  • Hui Yen
  • Xue Yi
I hope you four really will treat me as truth friends cause I really like you all..><..I really hope..Haizz~~

Kk~~~~..
Now I want to listen SNSD song~~

Weee~~~

Write at 07.06.2010 by -VoN S@N-