About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, June 18, 2010

Chapter 216(I dead..Totally..TT)

Today is another happy day for me??Is it truth..Well, not really after the evening time..My sister camera sot sot..Oh no..I am dead, she will found out and kill me..TT

Today watch Toy Story 3 with May,Zhen Jian,Xue Yi and "you"..XD
So fun and so enjoying..Weee~~

But not after the camera become sot..Geezzz, I want the time to return back to that moment!!!Ishh~~..

No mood~~
Cause I know my sis will kill me..TT..
Dad scold me..
Bro can't help..
I also can't find a way!!
Ughh~~

Now I just hope to explain slowly and slowly to my sister..She gonna kill me..TT
No mood~~
Another day my mood ruined again and again..

Write at 18.06.2010 by -VoN S@N-