About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Chapter 215(Ruin my mood..Isshh)

I become gluttony..=P..Don't ask why just I am a gluttony..T.T

Today tuition was another hyper day for me...Haha..
I don't really know how to say but is was hyper day..

Is all happen for my "gluttony"
So Zhen Jian bought some junk food I did told him to bought..
Err..

Is was like a war food fighting..At first Zhen Jian giving me a pack of junk food but my stomach is too full so I can't have it and later on Kar Heng just drag it..=P

May,Kar Heng and Zhen Jian berpakat to use junk food to bully me..Aikzz..XD..
Cause teacher giving me answer so I(finish up most all the work) continue play with them..Hehe
Than Zhen Jian and Kar Heng tiba-tiba gila bola..O.O..
So me and May was like "account account"..Haha..Teacher Billy also agree with us..Muahaha...

So after the two guy gila bola..=X..We continue siao again at class by I steal May's junk food but end up get beat by her..Haha..Bully Adrian also..Haha..
Than I was playing Kar Heng's gadget because I want to search for a music but O.oo..I don't know how to find..Zhen Jian and Adrian help me find lo but Adrian help me more..Haha..

Than our holly good Teacher Billy saying that last time he got a trouble with her girls student so I was like "oh no~~"..Than I don't know who la pointing at me that the teacher will gonna scold is me..=X..(I can't remember a lot but I have a wonderful great time with May and Xue Yi..Muakzz..Hope Hui Yen won't angry me..><)

Eh eh eh..Although I noisy but still I very good girl not like "someone"..XPP..
So whole day playing and enjoy but still got study 30 min by Teacher Billy..Hehe..

So my mood was so happy become so damn "bu shuang"...
Is not what I said la..
If I at people house eat free, drink free..I will feel super pai seh.I will keep on said "thank" or say sory for all the trouble and I will try my best not to make trouble for other people..
But you arr..You don't know what is call "pai seh"..Grrr..
You ask your friend's dad to fetch another of your friend which no so close.
Your friend can be a bit move faster or not(She model arr)!!Hate it!!
Than the worst..Keep your voice low pls..I at your car also prevent talk loud and I will keep my voice low if I can(cause I am loud girl)
I so speechless..

So my mood was ruined..Hmmm..
Doreamon time...^^

Write at 18.06.2010 by -VoN S@N-