About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Monday, June 14, 2010

Chapter 212(Another fringe??)

Yesterday go out with May for a haircuts..XD..

At the new saloon, they got me a new fringe..@.@
May said is like a kid..Oh well, I memang kid..=P

So now with a new fringe..I don't know I should like it or what but is I know I will used to it..Haha..

Now really in the manga freak..I keep on searching the shoujo manga at internet..^.^

Till now the holiday..I never see who??
Gasp..Wen Tyng's present..Oh no~~..TT..Better be good girl and use my money wise~~..Haha..
Let see what should I present for her..End up, I found out a cute mug..Price reasonable so I think can buy and gift for her..Haha..

Looking at my sister bought contact lens making me a temptation to bought one..XPP..Wait her next time buying than I sure buy..What colour I want??Purple-blue or either my hazel??^^

Addmath making me headache right now..Haizz..I really don't have a mood to study during holiday cause holiday=playing which mean playing=don't feel like study..Hehe..

Write at 14.06.2010 by -VoN S@N-