About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Chapter 219(Stop hurting my friends!!)


This pic is so nice cause is like all your bestfriends together..Hehe..XD..
Kla..I know my mood is not so good for few reason that "PLS STOP HURTING MY FRIENDS!!"

LEE CHEE YEOW!!
STOP BEING SO ARROGANT AND SO NASTY!!
YOU MAKE YI HUI SO HURT YET YOU CAN ACT AS NOTHING HAPPEN!!
YOU MAKING ME SICK!!YOU MAKING HER SO HURT AND I HATE IT..
PLS REALISE THAT HOW MUCH YI HUI LOVE YOU!!

And another is someone
I thought you so smart why you still do the easy quiz!!
Do finish nevermind..Never think of helping other person..
I hate it!!
You make me sick!!
You make feel like you are not a truth friend for me..

I am a very simple girl..I do not need so many fancy thing around me..
I do not need to be so popular than hoping everyone know who I am..
I no need to act so girlish cause I know I am not the girlish type..I more to tomboy so to friends of guy..I will be quite rude but to someone..I will be different..Hehe..
But I need something that is TRUTH FRIENDS
I don't trust bestfriends now but I trust truth friends..
=3

Write at 23.06.2010 by -VoN S@N-