About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, June 25, 2010

Chapter 220(Feel what??)

Gasp~~
Today teacher's day and we(Citra Warna) got to dance "dikit barat"..Errmm..That ookay cause is fun to dance but not MTA..ToT..

Whatever..Skip the dance first..LEE CHEE YEOW!!Feel like wanna to slap and punch you!!I don't know you got feel sorry or not but I really hope you will feel..
And the girl(Beatrice..Yi Hui told me the name)..Maybe you are not wrong but sorry I don't like you..Hurt my friend and being so LC..

Hehe..Maybe is a bit of rude and bad attitude..
This happen when I(freaking bu shuang) and Kiko(May) said bad about Chee Yeow and the girl(Beatrice) loudly at Dewan Kesidang but I guess not a lot people know..Haha..
Is started like this..Phoebe(me) and Kiko..

He is freaking "fu sam long(A very bad guy that dump his girlfriend..)"
She is "zin po(very evil woman??)"
"freaking useless guy(in cantonese)"
"bitch(In cantonese)"
"sei pak gong"
"sei pak po"

Than I really don't know how to continue..Crystal looking at us and laugh out loud..Haha..Like I said..Is maybe nasty I said that but who make it first..Is him!!Is that LEE CHEE YEOW!!
And the girl(Beatrice)..Yala yala..I just hate her..Don't want to care..Bluekzz..Who tell them to hurt my friend first..

Haixx..
Now I just want Yi Hui to be happy..Nothing else..Thank Elise..Your story(love hurt) really used for Yi Hui now..To me..I am a selfish girl..I don't like people hurt my friends..That it..Muackxz..

I love the quote of
"BOYS ALWAYS WANT "FUN",LOVE ALWAYS MAKE YOU BLIND SO TRY OPEN YOUR EYES WHEN YOU PIC THE RIGHT GUY"


Write at 25.06.2010 by -VoN S@N-