About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Chapter 207(What a weird weird dream I had..@@)

I got a super weird dream..A dream that make me feel unsafe..TT..

This should be happen during the time of 2am which I still cannot sleep and than I off the light and just lay on my bed then my dream is started..

I don't know why for a sudden..Cammie become my "dear"??@.@..I was like shock but since is a dream, I like following what in the dream..
I dream that I keep on searching someone..I not sure is who but I really keep on searching that person..
Hmmm..I also dream my mom really came back from London, that time I am super happy but once I woke up..All that I dream is like a piece of puzzle..No starting no ending..

Ookay..Let skip the running event and back to my 2nd weird dream??@@
The 2nd weird dream is like umm..hmm..I don't know how to describe it so sorry..
All I know these 2 dream make me feel bad..Haizz~~

Oh well..
I guess the next outing I will tell him what I exactly feel..=X

Write at 05.06.2010 by -VoN S@N-