About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Chapter 221(Everything is so sudden~~)

Friends problem..Haixx..I don't really care..I just having a terrible bad mood..Maybe I should take back on the last Thursday..

She told me that Account Teacher said bad me that "I am a girl who want get attention from people" which make me feel no good cause I know I am noisy but I just want to make some attention at class so all people can enjoy..

So maybe you mistake word or what I don't know but teacher explain me with different thing which I trust teacher..=3

I said jor "I din't hate you but is you make me hate you.."I so sorry but I really missing the old you..Really..

During Teacher's Day..I love some photo..

Wee~~


Booo~~~


Raws~~~


XP..O.o..

Write at 27.06.2010 by -VoN S@N-