About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Chapter 214(SIenzz..Don't want care..Let it go.)

Haixx..Getting bored with it so let it go..Unhappiness thing should go away from me..=P..Shuu shuu~~

I dead..My bm folio haven't really do yet so today I gonna do it..Yeah!!..=P
And one more thing I going to be happy is DOREAMON TIME TONIGHT..Oh yeah, my sister going to her another house to take doreamon comic for us..Better tonight finish reading before the school start..=P

Got any nice song to listen or not??XP
I wish holiday was longer because I don't feel like going back to school..Haixx...
Ookay..Better take care of myself first la..*smile*
Trying to be happy..Meeppzz~~

I love you and you and you..Haha..
I just wish all my family and friends will be happy,safety,healthy and lucky forever..^o^

Today account..Damn..I haven't finish up my homework..Teacher going to kill me..=X

Feel like taking pic but don't know do what pose..O.o
What pose le..
Tonight only think la..Maybe take pic with "DOREAMON"..Hehe..

TT..
I kinda miss my mom again..Arhh..When she coming back..Haixx

Write at 17.06.2010 by -VoN S@N-