About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Chapter 224(Just forget it..My heart break until don't know how to fix)

I wish I will lost my memory..Just lost..I don't want to remember everything happen in secondary life..Although there will be a happy memory but I get sick of it..Can I just lost the memory of secondary life at school..Hmmm..

You hurt me a lot until I don't know how to fix it..Really don't know..So I really want to forget or I just want to lost memory..Can I??

Haixx..
Everyday at school, I is fake smile or truth smile I also don't know..Just that sometimes I feel sad and sometimes feel happy..Haixx

I very sorry Pei Li..I don't know what I have to done make you so mad at class but I sincerely saying that I am very sorry..If you can tell me why..Than I will never do that to you anymore but I really don't know..T.T

I feel like want to cry out loud sometimes but I don't know who I can tell..I feel sick and tired..I like having two personality..One is happy and sad but the happy is just to hide the sadness..

Anyways..I really feel happy with May and Yen..Today dance the dikir barat really get "enjoy" till hit May and Yen but they both hit me..TT..
Than the Chinese Dance I and May is like keep on hitting each other..OMG..XD..
Until one form 6 gor gor(Kuan Ze arr??) asked us is we both dancing or fighting??
Than I said both..=3

Geezz..
I feel "everyone" beside me is wearing a mask but for some people no la..>o<...
I feel tired of it..Really tired..Tired of all these thing..I really care what you all said me but I feel tired to care jor.Maybe this is life..Sometimes we have to face some trouble because this is life..No matter how tired is it but still we must go through with it..Haixx

I feel pain and really pain..Pain till I really want to cry..Cry out loud but I don't want people to know...Really don't want..

Maybe one day I scare we won't be close friends but I still will remember all the sweet memory with you..In my blog..In my precious blog which I won't delete it or forget..Maybe one day..I will read what I have wrote in the blog just to refresh my memory..=3

KY!!STOP BEING LIKE WE ARE FAKE AND YOU ARE NOT!!!I FREAKING HATE IT!!HATE IT HATE IT!!HATE IT!!DON'T ACT LIKE YOU ARE AN ANGEL BUT YOU ARE NOT..WE ARE NOT PERFECT SO SAME AS YOU!!STILL..WE BETTER THAN YOU!!!TWO FACES GIRL!!!


I won't post at facebook but I will write at my blog cause this is mine..=P

And lastly sorry to "Win"(one of my friend at account class)..I doesn't mean to hurt you..I was just playing around..T^T..Sorry..

Write at 01.07.2010 by -VoN S@N-