About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Chapter 232(Tiring day..Huh??XD)

Today woke up late for koko..XD..Hehe..Not really late but I can say is not early either..Hehe..

Today meet two guy from Junior SC 2..One is Joshua and another one not really know the name and he call himself is Jay Chow??Lolxx..@.@

So today build tent with this two guy and Yi Hui and Kim Wei..Weee~~~~~~~..Build build build..Omg...Mostly at the group all no talent or no knowledge about it..==" but still we success about it..Tee Hee..

Later finish koko..I went to "yours" house and play..XD..Tee Hee while Yen,Xue Yi and Ying went eat..XD..Doesn't really want to go with them cause scare boring..=="..Not saying they all boring but one people might make me gone boring..=X

Later after everything..Went again with them to eat yogurt..Tee Hee..Gasp , the yogurt place no gummy bear..My gummy gummy bear..T^T

Ate two bowl of yogurt..@.@..Make my stomach pain till..TT

Than go pyramid at 2pm like that..Meet Yen and Yi to buy hamster stuff only they went back..Yen bought the hamster girl is got "baby" which mean is pregnant..XD..Yen bought hamster until broke..Sigh..She love her hamster very much OoO..

Later got Carl's J there eat french fried..Geezz..Cause I not feeling well and a bit dizzy so you know..Eat a bit only lor..T>T
Than go Popular there buy book and keep on walking here and there with "you"..Tired anyway..=X

Back home..My eyes want to sleep so ZZzzzzZZ..End up get daddy scold for not working..Sigh..Grrr..TT

Since later my sis and my bro going yam cha so I will stay house and do my thing..XD

Write at 24.07.2010 by -VoN S@N-