About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Chapter 229(A riddle that cannot solve?)

My mind is pain now..I thinking a lot a lot of stuff..A lot of stuff make me feel confused..Who right who wrong..I still wondering..

What happen in out friendship??I still thinking??
Whatever cause I just want everything be better and better..=3

Stupid SHEMAINE YAP!!
Don't you dare make May in danger or what or not I will make sure you won't get a good life!!
Hate you..
You make me feel you are a real b*tch!!!

Let me cool down right now..Later got homework need to do..
Pn Chuah..XD..Money coming but have to pay half to May no matter how..Tee Hee..

Write at 14.07.2010 by -VoN S@N-