About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, July 2, 2010

Chapter 225(I will be patience cause of Hui Yen!!)

Today cried again at school for this thing!!

KY~~
I damn bloody dislike "you"!!
You seem so fake!!
You simply said that I wrote "perfect things at facebook!!"
Got mah??
I only wrote at blog!!Blog is mine so I can write whatever I want!!
Stop making May cry, Xue Yi worry!!I hate it very much..

Yen..I don't know who you want to help but you really can't understand my,May and Xue Yi feeling!!
I hate people who seem like they are the best!!

And than for "you"!!
Xue Yi is not writing about "you" so stop like you are so important to us plus if "you" feel is you than "you" lo~~..No one will said no de mah.."You" teach me.."Who feel is that person than feel lo~~"

I don't mind Pei Li they all support "you" but I wouldn't let you hurt my close friends anymore..May or Xue Yi..They both are important to me..
I will patience for it..

Maybe one day we will be friends back but I will admit I got write all this thing before cause I not like "you"..COWARD and ONLY WANT GET PROTECTION FROM THE SO CALLED GANGSTER OR "BIG" PEOPLE!!

Yen..I will be patience about it..For the good sake of you or May..I will..I won't let you both feel hurt or uneasy.

I will be patience because tomorrow Zhen Jian's birthday..I will be very happy for tomorrow..I will..XD

Write at 02.07.2010 by -VoN S@N-