About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Chapter 228(Smile..Happy..Energetic..XD)

I want coffee now..I want to eat something which can make me feel awake..Fully awake..XD
I am thinking of something..I want to lost my memory for now..I don't know why but that is because I want..Meeppss~~

Haixx..I feel like I got bunch a lot a lot of homework haven't finish yet..Gah~~I need to finish it quickly..
Haixx..Although once a while, I can feel the scar inside my heart but I try my best to ignore it..I will..

I miss my oldies friend..I miss oldies song..
I want to make STORY..Still thinking the lines..Still thinking how to do..Still thinking who will be the character..Muahaha..Wish me luck..I don't want another story stuck again and again..

Haixx..Anyhow..I feel somehow lonely..Haixx..*want to go sleep..*..Take afternoon sleep again??Haha..

Write at 08.07.2010 but post at 09.07.2010 by -VoN S@N-