About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Chapter 233(Bring camera to school is a fun thing to do..><)

Since today Moral's teacher request us to bring camera so I bring..Tee Hee..@.@

Oh well..At first I thought my camera full of battery mana tahu is left one..So I really jimat using it..Haha..So took some of our project picture..Sorry..I can't post it out since is privacy..><

Than Mun Hong and Kevin Lee make me bu shuang a bit..=.=..Saying that camera is weird..Actually is Kevin Lee make me bu shuang la..Not Mun Hong la..
Don't kaitkan they both..@.@..Is Kevin said my camera weird but Mun Hong said unique cause the shape..Haha..
And than Kevin is like keep showing off his camera cause say the truth is his camera megapixel higher than mine a lot but I don't really care cause I know my camera can take nice picture also..Bluek~~
Since he bully me like that..I also know how to bully back him..Muahaha~~

I love my dad's camera..Muackxz..Although at first not really like or fancy about it but now I like it..Hehe.. Photo from Dewan Kesidang which I love it..

Photo from Dewan Kesidang which I love it.
I look so funny..Haha..Taken by Yu Ying..><

Than I will show about class picture which mean taken at my class lor..Which I like it..Tee Hee~~

Harris seem got baby..@.@..


Thiam Seong look so funny and kinda acting cute..XD..


Me and May..May so cute while I so nerd..I always nerd~~


Chee Yeow and May..Haha..They both like discussing something..

I love taking photo and editing photo although I not professional but I like it..Hehe

Next Monday gonna bring again..Weee~~~~~~~~~~~

Write at 28.07.2010 by -VoN S@N-