About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Chapter 226(Zhen Jian's Birthday 3rd of July.><)

Photo I will upload later..Hehe..Using my sis computer to update my blog..Pro wei..=X

Ookay ookay..Till now I still in tired mood..Aikss~~

So for Zhen Jian birthday is kinda rush..Cause me and Yen thinking buying for what to that guy..Oh well..Finally May help us search and we bought him a formal shirt..Haha..XD

Than we meet up with him and "you"..For one thing they both is bodoh cause they don't know we got buy cake..Hehe..So I cheat "you" saying buy Zhen Jian cake with Yen and May cheated Zhen Jian buying that I and Yen buy "yours" cake..Kinda bad huh..><

Meeps..So we rush up to few places only settle.=X..Than hor we told the "ROBOT SUSHI" to do some surprise..Oh well, is kinda mess up but everyone is enjoying..=3..

Although we din't get to take some group picture but as here the memory with it..Hehe..=3.. Wuu~~..Video stuck it with mean can't open..TT..Is okay..Pic pic pic..

Although never took some nice picture but still we got picture..Hehe..XD

For the fun part is everyone know that we celebrating Zhen Jian birthday but "yours" no...Haha..Than we gave a little of surprise for "you"..Haha..

Oh well..Daddy spoil my mood..Is okay..I know my limit of playing around..=3 Anyways thank to May,Zhen Jian(the official birthday boy of 3rd July), Yen and "you"..Thank for you all..My mood is really gonna be good..Weee~~..

I gonna wash it for you all but not now...=3.. Photo??XD

Is kinda blurr..Still not so good of using Olympus..=3


The girls..=3..The Xue Yi go camp..Left us..=P


Err..Speechless..Haha..XD


Is like err..Topic said it out??Haha


The blurr one..Haha


Zhen Jian seem so blurr..Haha..


Wah..Seem so delicious..=3


Haha..Err..Haha..XD


Is blurr but nice..Haha..XD


The cake nice le..Another cake..No taking pic..TT...Wuu Wuu~~


The birthday boy..Haha..Old one year jor but still like a kid(Actually not only him like kid)..Haixx


=3..

Oh well..Zhen Jian he is a "smart and playful and active and loyal to May and he is my friend which I can trust and ask him question I don't know how to do"..Haha..Happy Birthday..Although is late but still..=3

Write at 04.07.2010 but happen in 03.07.2010(ZHEN JIAN's BIRTHDAY) by -VoN S@N-