About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Chapter 227(What day??XD)

Haixx..I don't know "you" like the wallet or not but I feel myself very useless somehow..Haixx

Anyways..I really sorry to show my emo and bad mood to "you" but I thinking of something..Haixx

When I tired..I will easily no mood..When I no mood..I might show my emo look to you all so I sorry cause I am thinking of something..
Although you all are just kidding but when I play you all..You all get seem so serious..Haixx..Don't really feel nice about it..

Geezz..Pn Sagun making me bu shuang!!

Today morning I make two "red eggs" for my sister cause her birthday..Is my first time make so quite messy..Haha..

Sigh..I miss "you" now~~

Wei~~Save money for Yen birthday arr!!!

Haixx..I feel uneasy..Don't know why..May?I can trust you de mah??I wondering..I don't want you be another Kit Ying..

Write at 07.07.2010 by -VoN S@N-