About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Monday, July 19, 2010

Chapter 230(Gasp..Unlucky day huh??)

Early morning wake up feel blurr blurr and I get bang by a chair..Ouch..My knee is paining..Gasp..Fine..

Than almost late to school..Sigh..=.=..Whatever la..

Ish..Hate it hate it..Sorry Chun Yuan if you think I LC but is you make me..=="..
Who tell you make May like that..You make first..I don't know who you listen la or whatever..You make me felt like you are so freaking what..=="..So now give me some time to friend with you again..

Another one..=="..Don't always think your english so pro k??
If pro than go Science class la..=="..
What la..Why stay at Art Class..Freak wei..
Our class without you I will be happy..=P..
Damn dislike you wei..Shoo shoo~~..
If you are smart than proof it..
I never say I am smart but I also never say I stupid until hell but I am normal..Bluek..Hate you..
Like I said if you english pro than go to Science Class..Art Class don't want you..Grrr~~~

Whatever..My head till now feel dizzy..Should I end it??I don't want but I scare..My mind keep thinking negative..Argh..Who want tell me what to do??Haixx

I still feel dizzy but bunch of homework is waiting for me..Sigh..Ciaozz first..

Write at 19.07.2010 by -VoN S@N-