About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Chapter 231(Sigh..My mind arr..Haipp)

Better don't think much..I just wondering why I having a terrible bad mood when Science Class..Maybe is what I was playing with Xue Yi and something happen on??
Sigh..=="..Don't really want to mention about it..
Feel like going to sleep but can't..D=..I feel unsafe..Someone asked me what happen but I don't feel like telling cause I don't know how who fake or truth..

My mind seem confused..Sigh
Mommy tomorrow birthday..Feel like flying to England..I thought my mom at London but that last time..Now England..Is it??Better ask my bro to make sure my beloved mom at London or England..XD

Sigh..Got a lot of homework haven't complete le..T.T..Meeepss..One is MATH..Damn..Really feel like burning the Math's book away..Can I??T^T

Picture I took yesterday??

I love love love Doraemon..I want to have all the Doraemon Movie and Series show le..XD


I wonder is it me??XD..Why eyes so small..Lolxx..Hair cover jor so look so small lor~~


Although is my sis's book but still I love Doraemon..Doramon had make me think fantasy and make me love manga a lot when I was young around 6 years old..=3

Sigh..
I want some rest..I thinking negative stuff again..ToT..

Write at 21.07.2010 by -VoN S@N-