About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Chapter 234(I miss you a lot a lot and a lot)

Yesterday night I was super duper happy to chat with one of my primary friend
Elise~~~~~~~~~

Damn..I miss her a lot and a lot..Hehe..
  • She cute!!
  • She pretty!!
  • Smart Girl~~
  • Cool girl~~
  • Not that type of arrogant which make me like her more..
  • A wonderful friend!!!
  • She love take photo..(Same as me..><)
  • She love drawing and I love her drawing very much..
  • She a sport girl..Haha...
  • I gonna gonna meet her after my SPM..That for sure~~..
Although we change and one day when we meet..I scare we might lost topic but still I will find some new topic and talk...Don't worry..I am a very noisy noisy girl..XD

Geez..I want to search some nice edition to play le..><..Meepss~~
Daddy won't help me..He say "Photoshop" is enough and don't simply go download other stuff..Fine..
Really Photoshop is enough but human sure hoping for more right??X3

Fine la..><..Don't think so much..Let everything goes as usual..

Argh..I already gonna sick still eat fried stuff..I really love eat..Haha

Tomorrow gonna bring camera to school..O.O..I gonna buy myself a camera one day for sure..Tee Hee...

Write at 01.08.2010 by -VoN S@N-