About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Chapter 237(Rawsss~~Feel like updating only)

Today is go to school is just the sake of fun..Tee Hee..
Why go school on Saturday??Koko??NO~~
Is ganti don't know which hari raya or deepavali??

So today form 4 who got come??
Less than 100 but more than 50 which make 4SK 1,2,3 and 4 combine but at end is 4SK1 alone..

My class is only got 8people coming include me..Tee Hee..Whoah..Really "a lot de lor"..Haha..Get what I mean right??

Hehe but I not really got friends at there class so I went to 4SK2 since 4SK2 combine with 4SK3??
Err..Than I keep on playing around here and there..Weeeeeeeeeee~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later on May and Ying want to go "bilik seni" to do something..Me and Yen also followed..=PP

Than stay there play play until oh no..My account..So I not really dare to go back to my class but end up going back still I make Pn Yip mad..Sorry teacher..I don't want to..TT
Teacher bu shuang jor but what can I do..I late is my fault so I faster went back my seat and take some test and do it..^^
Well, I managed to finish up an account paper using one period although my objective is worst..Sigh..Need to do more more revision..=3
The important I really happy is I use one period to finish up everything but some people at my class use two period also haven't finish..=P..I not being action just I not that pro and I will make myself more better at account..For SURE!!

Next next next after that I went back to 4SK2 play whole day..^^

Oh well..
Went back to house is a bit quite blurr plus my coughing haven't recover..TT

Kai Ma come my house..Muackxx..I love you..My dear Kai Ma who always give me advices and a lot of goodies..Love love her and SUPER SORRY CAUSE OF SOMETHING BUT STILL YOU ARE MY DEAREST KAI MA!!!

Than May come my house to try "something" and yes..She did it..Haha..

And I meet up Chin Yee at Asia Cafe just now..O.O..

Kla..Today is also one of a nice day??

Write at 07.08.2010 by -VoN S@N-