About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Chapter 243(Arghh..Why I can't do..T3T)

Arghh..
Account..
One of fav subject but I can't do the question..I can't get the answer but once I get the answer I will feel super enjoy and super happy..=D

Hehe..
I love the sign of "=3, X3, @3@, T3T..So cute la with the "3" on it..Haha..I love it..X3

Today finally I can get to eat SNOWFLAKE..XD..Yummy..=D
Hehe..

Haixx..I feel super dizzy but since exam is really around the corner..
I have to get a good result no matter what..Tee Hee

Later I have to do my homework later on study a while only can go sleep mean late late I will sleep..

Write at 25.08.2010 by -VoN S@N-