About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Chapter 241(Mydin's day??XD)

Hehe..
Today after school..
May and Yen tell me stay back and I ookay stay back..

So me, May, Yen, you and Ying went to Subang Parade to eat eat eat..XD
Than I go to Elianto buy a pink eye shadow for something and of cause not make up..XD
Is for my lips..Hehe
XDD~~

Than after finish eating..
We walk walk and than finally going back to school..
Why go back to school??
Of cause waiting Yen's dad to fetch me and May back home..=PP
Than during at the car..
Yen's dad asked us want to go MYDIN..
Well..We go cause I want..Hehe~~

So me, May, Yen and her bro went to MYDIN for shopping..
I love to shop at MYDIN when is come to buy thing that I use such as paper, glue,ruler,comb,.......etc etc..
So we four keep shopping here and there..

Well..
Not to said I bought too much of stuff but is all for my school thing..
Geezz..
If I got RM100++..
I wouldn't mind shop till I got left RM30 or what cause what I buy is what I need to use..=3

Thank Yen for taking me go..Tee Hee..

I miss you and love you a lot a lot..

WISH MY GRANDMA FASTER RECOVER..

I MISS MY DEAR MOM!!!

Write at 18.08.2010 by -VoN S@N-