About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Chapter 240(My appetizer become so big for today??)

Gah..Today got koko and I forced to wake up once again..Sigh..@.@
Whatever..Went to school and quite have some fun until I feel damn unfair for the games..Blah Blah Blah..
I can said that Junior Form 6 is damn pilih kasih for one group..Why??
Cause today we got a very funny fashion show..Is mean like you have to walk in style and explain the thing you walk with from the PC Box..
Well...The group that win WHATEVER..My group is BBSM??XD
The WHATEVER GROUP can:
  • all person walk together!!
  • can use chinese to explain what is that!!
  • and very noob..=P
My group is BBSM can't:
  • walk together so we are two or three person walk together instead all group member..=="
  • use chinese to explain but only english or malay to explain..
  • we got being creative and fun..XD
So we lose..Go die la..I said jor..
When I at game, I really really will be serious of it no matter what maybe I just like to win at game or I rather lose at the game with really fair..=3
That me..
But O.oo they pilih kasih and blah blah blah with the group make me bu shuang dao..Wanna slap them..Grrrr..Sorry la..If Junior Form 6 don't like me also I don't care la cause you don't really know who I am right and once you know me, you might like me..Who know??

Faster skip the koko over..Then we three go eat..Me,May and Yen..Tee Hee..
We went to Pizza Hut..XD
Gah..Eat, enjoy and talk happily and my mood getting better but after eating something unhappy happen..Sigh..Don't want to mention..Really don't want..=="

Than went home..Sigh..Tired, bath and rest a while..Went Pyramid with sis and Kai Ma since sis want to belanja us makan makan..=3

Din't tell them morning I ate pizza jor so shhh~~=PP
Later that we went to Zen Mai Pasta eat..Whoa whoa..Nice and make me super full since after pasta, I ordered ice-cream too..Hehe..I really like a monster wei..XDDDDDDD~~

Then walk here and there..I really feel like myself like a zombie..Haha
Only back to house..Really oi oi jor until 9pm wake up..Which mean I slept 3 hour wei..
Later must do some homework..What work??HOMEWORK..TT

I love food food food..=3

Write at 14.08.2010 by -VoN S@N-