About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Monday, August 30, 2010

Chapter 249(><..)

Today exam..So blurr..@.@
Arghh..
Later on went back to house..
Quickly take my bath and blah blah went to May's house..Haha..XD

Than May take me to Zhen Jian's house..Haha
At there only I the one who playing with Lucky while May and Zhen Jian at Zhen Jian's room..=D
Is okay..Give them sweet time..Haha


Lucky cute dao~~~I doggie lover..XD


Lucky keep on avoid my camera but still I can take few of her pic..Haha..This look macam LIM ZHEN JIAN...Haha~~


Lucky keep on struggling me that telling me she don't want take photo..Haha..


This look funny..But I like it..XD~~

Than I doing my account homework and than I finally feel bored and go see them..Haha
Later on we went to pyramid and go eat..


CARL'S JR!!!RAWSS~~


My two good best buddy friends..Right Mrs Lim and Mr Lim..Haha..What a cute couple..=D


KL Tower..Haha..=D


The gluttony me..XD..I admit..Thank..=D


Mulut senget..No la..He keep want to show how long the french fried..=D


My lovely friend May..I love her lot lot but Zhen Jian don't want share with me..Haha..Love her..


He teaching me math..Chapter what??Circle..XD

I love all my friends..=D
Haha..Later Zhen Jian went to tuition..
May's mom come and find us to take her go shopping for her son jacket..
But is too hard..Haha..
Lolxx..
Have a nice shop with aunt until I almost tercall her "mom"..

I miss my mom so much..
I want my mom a lot lot..
Is a year jor..I can't stand it..
If my mom ask me what birthday present I want..I want to reduce one years..I want my mom come back now..T3T

Mom..T.T

I love to shop with my friend and also parent..
Later have to go study..T.T

Write at 30.08.2010 by -VoN S@N-