About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Monday, August 23, 2010

Chapter 242(Hmmm..=D)

I love to have fun..Everything and whatever..I love my friends now..I know how to enjoy..=D
Thx guys..
I not a girl that need hundred hundred of friends but I need some friends that care me a lot a lot..
Sorry..I being too selfish..

I wonder arr why some people can be so damn teasing you but when they need something from you..
They will be like so goodies friend with you..
Is make me feel so weird and suck..=.=
I admit I got do that to some friend because that my close friend and I have too but to not so close I won't..
Maybe I feel like shit..=P

Whoever feel is who mah feel..=P
Geezz
Stupid Emelia..
Why don't you tell your "kawan" to do duty..
=x=..Hate her..Dislike her..That the way I fake with her..Sorry..No choice..
She my classmate..I don't want too..

Gahh..Bunch of account waiting for me..Ciaozz..=D

Write at 23.08.2010 by -VoN S@N-

PS:I getting love taking photo..X3