About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Chapter 247(Haven't enjoy finish le..T3T)

Geezz..
My contact lens spoil..Buu buu~~
Reason??
Cause I keep using the "pengepit" for it..
I shouldn't use it at first..
Fine..T.T

May suggest me to bought the same colour lens..=D
K..
I will..Saw my money fly away..Sigh..D=
Took some of my photo using that lens..Want people give me comment le..Hmmm..T3T


Using my phone to take..Sigh..I prefer camera than phone..XD


Saw my lens colour??Haha...Don't know why..I love this pic..XPP


I love this pic alot..Haha..Is so obvious that my lens colour is out??

I love this lens la..I must buy back the same one..Muahahaha..XD

Kk..
Today Kai Ma bring me to go Zenmai eat again..Weeee~~~~~~~~~
Love to eat at Zenmai..Haha..
Than later shop here and there..XD
Sigh..I need money..
Love to kai kai with Kai Ma..
Dear Kai Ma..
Once I working this year..I must treat you eat no matter what..
Don't you dare to run away from me..X33~~

Meeppss
Today I forgot to study~~
Oh no..Later must..Pls..I have to study or not I dead..T^T

Write at 28.08.2010 by -Von S@N-