About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, August 6, 2010

Chapter 236(Another Tutti Fruitti day??XD)

Today went to school..Omg..I so super blurr cause I forgot to buy my energy drink which is coffee..=3

Ookay..So went back to class is was quite ookay but in the science period..I somehow blurr and end up copy finish sleep..
Pn.Azah also feel speechless for me..Meepss..Sorry teacher..I don't want to but is just to auto..

Ookay ookay..So blurr up after Science Period..Err..Than recess and skip to BM's period..
Hehe..
And is time for my group to do ULBS..XD..Oh yeah..Thank to Alia, I managed to do it a bit although my scrip is really really less than all my group member that is
  1. Alia
  2. Sakinah
  3. Pei Li
  4. Yi Hui
  5. Me!!
Hehe..The topic is Penderaan Kanak-Kanak Di Malaysia..
Well, this topic is really interesting one..I mean it..Is like a very nice topic to talk but just because I really lack of time so my info is somehow less and I the inspector Von San..

Hehe..
Alia is PENGERUSI
Sakinah is Doctor
Pei Li is a victim cause her "husband" keep on threatening their daughter until die..O.O
Yi Hui is also a victim but she is a kid who get threatening by his dad..

Don't worry..Is all just fake is just a forum topic to do ULBS..Hehe..
And than after we finis the forum topic..Is time to ask question..Hehe..
Gharua asked me "what is the punishment for Yi Hui's dad??" and I just answer "Due Yi Hui's dad is more than 50 years old so the judge punishment him in forever in the jail instead of die immediately.."

Kla..I type it out is like so nice but actually I said it out so damn cacat..=X
Hehe..I really have to thank you all..>o<..

Skip skip skip to go pyramid that time..Huhu~~
At pyramid..Me,May and Xue Yi really like a kid..Fuyoo~~
Hui Yen really is like a "mom" who keep stopping us for playing..Hehe~~

Than go here and there finally go Carl's Jr eat..
Again I will order french fried..XD
Than Zhen Jian finally got time with May after he busy with his friend..=3
Than we talk and chit-chat..Sigh..I really really wish "you" were there..Meepss~~

Than TUTTI FRUITTI..I LOVE IT SO MUCH BUT I SHOULD EAT LESS NEXT TIME..=X

Later before going tuition, we went to popular..At first I was looking at a cute folder..Is was actually a range for the shelf..So I called Xue Yi to see since we both is like kid..Tee Hee..
And actually we bought it some of the range thing..
Who bought..Next topic tell bah..I a bit blurring now..@@..

Write at 06.08.2010 by -VoN S@N-